Dyisy is ever growing and expanding its activity. We are always looking for talents, and good people to join our gifted team. If you feel that you are the right fit for the job, please feel free to address us with your resume/ cv.
Senior DevOps Developer?
WE WANT YOU! Dyisy, an international media agency is looking for super motivated great talents to join our leading advertising team operating from Kiryat Ono.
- Strong background & experience in Linux/Unix and Windows environments with an emphasis on: IT Administration, Infrastructure Administration and Network Administration.
- Strong background & experience with Frontend & Backend web programming.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Strong background & experience with SCM tools (git, subversion), Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, Mercurial).
- Experience with a wide variety of Open Source Technologies, Cloud Services and Docker (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Managerial experience - a HUGE advantage
PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Create campaigns on multiple advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.), analyze results and optimize performance according to our different KPIs. Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis. Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing PPC campaigns
- A basic understanding of data analytics
- Ability to identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Excel – advantage
- Goal-oriented and independent
- Experience with using FTP Client (like FileZilla) - advantage
- Experience with Cloud & Hosting Platforms such as WHM/CPanel, GoDaddy, DigitalOcean -advantage
- Excellent English level - Must
- Speaking foreign languages other than English - advantage
JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
We currently looking for a self-motivated and proactive Projects Coordinator to be responsible for seeing through the execution of projects across all teams. Responsibility for ongoing operations, analysis and promotion of the company activities. Developing and leading new initiatives progress. Monitor progress, conduct status meetings. Communicate status, issues and risks to management and maintain project documentation.
- Junior position, up to 2 years of experience!
- Excellent English level (spoken and written) - a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Creativity, "can-do-attitude", motivation for action and outside the box thinker.
- Ability to learn independently while descending to details.
- Full control of office software (including high-level Excel + Google sheet)
- Experience with Zapier - big advantage
- Willingness to work full-time
- Affinity to computers and technical ability