Project Manager Organization & Methods
- By: Dyisy, Ltd.
A rapidly growing online marketing company, located at Kiryat Ono, is looking for a self-motivated and proactive Project Manager to be responsible for seeing through the execution of projects across all teams. Job description:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Responsibility for ongoing operations, analysis, and promotion of the company activities
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- A Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering
- 3-4 years' experience in the industry.
- Excellent English level (spoken and written) - a must.
- Ability to learn independently while descending to details
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Full control of office software (including high-level Excel + Google sheet).
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Or contact directly: [email protected]